Tuesday 19 February 2008

How does it work?

Instead to put plenty of pictures and prices on the net, I prefer to offer a personalized service whitch will certainly match better your request.

So if you want to use my service, please send me the following information and you will receive an answer within 72 hours (time I need to contact all my real estate agents and builders partners):

PROPERTY:

Apartment+Nb of rooms.
Town House+Nb of rooms.
Private house or Villa+Nb rooms (optional: garage,swimming-pool,tennis court,other...)

LOCATION:
Area of the Algarve, specify the town. Check Algarve map: http://geo.algarvedigital.pt/Default.aspx
Sea View.
Not sea view but near the beach (max. 1km.) for example
Down Town.
Far from the cost (inland)

BUDGET:

Estimated lowest and highest margin.

Send your request to. pat.dufer@hotmail.com and you will receive terms and conditions about my services.

Thank you for your confidence.